VRAYforC4D is already Cinema4d v13 compatible!
This is an Educational Version only. School information must be provided at the time of purchase.
V-Ray today is one of highest quality render tools available for production. It is widely used by professional CG artists and visualizations firms worldwide. Its proven, beautiful and super realistic image quality, at unsurpassed render speed, attracts many users from all areas. VRAYforC4D is the Cinema4D native incarnation of this great engine. It enables you to use V-Ray directly within Cinema4D using the typical C4D like workflow. V-Ray is the de-facto standard in architecture & design visualization, car rendering, TV commercials, and many more areas, like in recent Hollywood Movies like 3D Blockbuster AVATAR. Its good, its fast, its stable!
Integration with MAXON Cinema4d
* All features accessible from within Cinema4d (no external applications required)
* support for unlimited render nodes with use of MAXON NET render unlimited
* Support for most (95%)of the native Cinema4d shaders within the VRAY BRDF advanced Material, like layer shader, noise, fresnel, falloff, proximal, all procedual texture shaders; also most third party texture shaders
* supports native Cinema4d camera and light objects
* support for native Picture viewer, including gamma and image controls
* supports all native Cinema4d geometry
* support for xrefs (xrefed geometry)
* support for instance objects and all other cloners, deformers, generators
* support for rhino.io plugin
* support of imported geometry from archicad, allplan, vectorworks, autocad, sketchup, 3dmax, Rhino, fbx, collada, etc
* support for direct editor rendering, render region, interactive render
* support for thinking particles, clothilde, mocca, bodypaint generated textures
* can directly render MAXON hair (in any geometry mode)
* supports mograph geometry and partly mograph shaders
* uses native Cinema4d mapping & UV system
* supports native c4d light "lens effects"
* automatic proxy generation tool (proxy tag), generates on the fly vrmeshes, even of hierarchical object groups
System & license Requirements
* A computer (Intel mac or PC) with a licenses MAXON Cinema4d v10.5+, v11.0.21+ or 11.5.30+ and v12.0+ installation. The VRAYforC4D license will be locked to the MAXON license it is bought for , like with most other Cinema4d plugins (please read the EULA in Manual for license details). at major Cinema4d updates like from v10 to v11, new license keys will be given out at no additional cost. All updates until 1.5 (including 1.5) are free to all customers.
* Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows Vista® Business (SP1 or higher), Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional (SP2 or higher), 32-bit or 64-bit versions (64-bit is recommended); Apple® Mac OS® X 10.5.7 or higher operating system (64-bit);
* Intel Pentium III or compatible processor at 400 MHz minimum (intel core duo/ AMD Opteron or better recommended); for best performance at least 4 cpu cores and 2gb ram per cpu core (at least 4gb minimum).
the product is identical to the VRAYforC4D full version, with a few limitations:
*no netrender nodes included
*ONLY for education use, no "commercial" or professional (paid or unpaid) work allowed (license will be terminated if used for commercial work)
* user must be a student
* for school volume license contact us direct
* license ends when one of the above isn't valid anymore, it can be upgraded to full version in paying only the difference, this ensures your investment.
Please provide your Cinema 4D serial number as well as platform required.